06 September 2011

OFSC Easter Classic 2011 - Rockhead

The Old Fart Surf Co. Easter Classic 2011 was blessed with a rare appearance from the grandfather of oldfartsurfers, OFSC No. 42, Rockhead.  "I heard there was an oldfartsurfers rumble goin' on, a bit like the Wild Hogs, so I pulled out the 9' Stevens gun and snared meself a few little point runners" said the Rock.
(Rockhead glides his 9' Stevens gun into the zippy inside section)
"What I really liked was having a chat to the Mex paddling out on his 9'6" McTavish SUP while I cruised passed on the zippy little inside section"  said Rockhead.  "I think I learned him well in all of those secret training sessions, now I know it was all leading up to the OFSC Easter Classic"
(Rockhead has a chat to the Mex as he cruises past)
Rockhead has now purchased a brand new Xcel XXL Drylock to keep his bones warm in the winter months.  "I took Rock for a secret SUP session a couple of weeks ago and he wore the new suit, he kept on diving in the drink to cool down, the air temp was about 12C and the water was about the same" said Mex.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So where were Flop & Woofles on this momentous day?

Or did Rockhead sneak out of his house (within walking distance of this OFSC venue I believe) without notifying his OFSC buddies???

I received the call up for this great day the evening before, adding more weight to the suspicion that Mex has a connection with the great surf goat.

R

Oldfartsurfer said...

Rumors are that Rockhead us facing sanctions from Wild Hogs for attending OFSC event. He is claiming little truth in anything written about him by the Oldfartsurfer. Some of us know the truth. Some of us like to use it as a basis for greater cultural and artistic bodies of work.