17 July 2012

Webber Wave Pools Could be a Reality

It must be every oldfartsurfer's dream, a continuous wave dialed up to suit your skill level.  Webber wave pools have a fantastic concept of creating a continuous wave by a boat rotating around a round pool.  Having been extensively model tested at the Autralian Maritime College in Tasmania it looks like the concept will finallyl be reality with an investor looking to build a Webber wave pool in northern NSW.  Old Fart Surf Co. Head Honcho, The Mexican (OFSC No. 4) , lauded the development saying "its good to see someone with some cash putting it to such a good use, if I had lots of cash I'd be building Webber Wave polls around the worldfor oldfartsurfers to enjoy."  "I'd even crack out my 6'6" Webber Afterburner from under the house to christen the waves in my first pool" the Mex beamed.
Check out the real story at http://www.swellnet.com.au/news/3078-wavepools-within-the-year-and-with-rabbit-on-board

No comments: