11 November 2012

Moose makes 150 ft takeoff

The Old Farts Surf Co. is very proud of Oldfartsurfer No. 5, Moose, who recently took off on a 150 footer and survived.  Welcoming herself to the second 25 years of her life, and never one to back away from a challenge the plucky Moose went Chasing Mavericks, ate Gorilla food and took a 150 ft bungee drop.  "I'm really proud that Moose has the spirit of a true oldfarsurfer" said Old Farts Surf Co. Head Honcho, Mexican, "she has set a perfect example of what oldfartsurfing is all about, a really gutsy effort, especially that raw vegan food stuff!"
Describing her adventures Moose had no hesitation admitting the fear she had to overcome "Chasing Mavericks was good but I would never EVER surf a wave that was bigger than 2 feet so I can't imagine how it must feel to surf something so massive. Gorilla cake was delicious as you know.  Bungee jumping was insane, I don't know how you did it twice Mex. I felt like I was going to die when I was falling... I'm really glad I did it though and the location was really stunning.  I've attached a couple shots!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Left foot slightly forward. That makes you a natural foot which is funny since earlier shots of you I recall you as a goofy foot. Or am I mistaken...